Re: [webauthn] Fix #644: Add UV parameter to getAssertion

From: Ki-Eun Shin via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2017 12:34:00 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
This modification indeed affects UAF. But I'm not sure that how many number of UAF silent authenticators are deployed in the market. I would also think that at least user presence is needed during authentication in web space for privacy reason.
But for native application, it would be worth to provide silent authenticators for authentication since a lot of applications already tend to use automated login(authenticate) approach.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by Kieun
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/672#issuecomment-342468959 using your GitHub account