Re: Proposal: Chrome privacy CA

Hi folks,

In the interest of moving the spec forward and not causing any undue delays
here I just want to make it clear that Google's intention is *not *to hold
the current spec advancement of FIDO2 to ID, or WebAuthN to CR, hostage. We
fully support the current train, but want to ensure that we discuss and
address these open issues in the next RDs and WDs. Please note that these
issues are of utmost importance to us and that our implementation of
the *current
spec *will already take some of this thinking into account.

Regards,
Christiaan