Re: [webauthn] Enable RP to choose authenticators based on key storage capability

From: Jeffrey Yasskin via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 18:20:07 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
@vijaybh SG. Maybe that gives a hint as to the right naming for the parameter. It's less about where the key material is stored, and more about whether the Credential ID is a required argument to `getAssertion()`, right? That said, I don't see the Credential ID argument to `getAssertion()` at all, so I'm not sure how the non-storing option ever worked. What am I missing?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by jyasskin
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/378#issuecomment-288492654 using your GitHub account