Re: [webauthn] alloc ArrayBuffers in correct global

From: =JeffH via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 18:12:37 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Thanks for the review @jyasskin

> ...we should wait to insist that new specs follow this style until core specs like Fetch and HTML update, but I don't object to the improvement.

I'm not sure I understand -- did you mean to say "...that we should wait on insisting that new specs follow this style because updates to core specs like Fetch and HTML may obviate it..." ?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/377#issuecomment-287145386 using your GitHub account