Re: [webauthn] Drop UAF references in favor of better explanation

From: =JeffH via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2017 00:56:26 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
@bifurcation wrote:
> {#sctn-attestation-types} is about explaining different ways to do
attestation while still being privacy-preserving.  The section should
be clearer about its purpose ("Attestation Models"?) and explain
directly how these models work and protect privacy, instead of by
reference to UAF.

I think this issue is largely addressed, e.g. the term "attestation
models" is gone. Tho I feel that the cites of [UAFProtocol] ought to
remain.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/217#issuecomment-283521775
using your GitHub account