John Fontana appointed co-Chair of the Web Authentication Working Group

From: Xueyuan Jia <xueyuan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 10:09:22 +0800
To: w3c-ac-members@w3.org
Cc: Chairs <chairs@w3.org>, public-webauthn@w3.org

Dear Advisory Committee Representative,
Chairs,
Web Authentication Working Group Members,

I am pleased to appoint John Fontana (Yubico) as co-chair of the Web
Authentication Working Group [1], replacing Richard Barnes, who stepped
down in March.  John will be co-chairing this group with Anthony Nadalin
(Microsoft).

I would like to express my thanks to Richard for his service to the
Working Group during its first thirteen months.

This announcement follows section 5.1 of the W3C Process Document [2].

For Tim Berners-Lee, Director,
Xueyuan Jia, W3C Marketing & Communications

[1] https://www.w3.org/Webauthn/
[2] https://www.w3.org/2017/Process-20170301/#ReqsAllGroups