[webauthn] Fetch intergration for WebAuthn API

From: Angelo Liao via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 21:15:16 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
AngeloKai has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/webauthn:

== Fetch intergration for WebAuthn API ==
As many of you know, the Fetch API is getting used more and more
across the web. Integration with the Fetch API could help drive more
usage for this API and give additional security protection for the
credentials generated. The [Credential Management API
](https://w3c.github.io/webappsec-credential-management/#fetch-integration)
 has also integrated with Fetch and took up a namespace in the Fetch
spec already. Opening up an issue to keep track of Fetch integration.
If we decide this is out of scope for this version, we can certainly
close this.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/354 using your GitHub account