Re: [webauthn] Explainer or more examples?

From: Anthony Nadalin via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2017 16:51:02 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Sorry but it is, we have a clear charter with deliverables and dates
to meet this is not in our charter. Charters and deliverables are
created for a reason. We discussed this issue on the call yesterday
and we chose close this as out of scope. If you wish to join the group
 and write the document feel free to as we have no resources or time
to produce such a document, we all believe that the developer
community will create a document if needed

--
GitHub Notification of comment by nadalin
Please view or discuss this issue at