Re: [webauthn] Fix #622: Clarify PublicKeyCredentialEntity name descriptions

From: Emil Lundberg via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 23:35:51 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
>If RP supports multiple accounts, it will set the "name" for distinguishing purpose.

Just note that the RP _always_ supports multiple accounts, because it doesn't know what device the credential will end up on and therefore cannot know whether that device contains (or will contain) a credential for another account.

Other than that, I agree. I'll make the requested changes.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/666#issuecomment-354512876 using your GitHub account