Re: [webauthn] Authenticator selection extension - should makeCredential fail if no specified authenticator can be found?

From: =JeffH via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2017 18:21:06 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
on 6-Dec-2017 webauthn call:  we decided this is likely overall a non-issue presently and we want to allow impls and deployments to experiment in this space and we are punting this issue to L2 such that we can re-consider after we have more experience

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/227#issuecomment-349729322 using your GitHub account