Re: [webauthn] Review acknowledgments and editors list

From: =JeffH via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2017 17:41:42 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
> git hist | grep -Fof webauthn-committer-names.txt | sort -f | uniq -c
   1 [Ackermann Yuriy]
   1 [Adam Langley]
   1 [Akshay Kumar]
  16 [Alexei Czeskis]
  26 [Angelo Liao]
  41 [AngeloKai]
  12 [balfanz]
   1 [bifurcation]   (Richard Barnes)
   9 [Christiaan Brand]
   8 [christiaanbrand]
   6 [Dirk Balfanz]
  63 [Emil Lundberg]
   8 [gmandyam]
   4 [Harry Halpin]
  75 [J.C. Jones]
   5 [James 'J.C.' Jones]
   1 [James Barclay]
  41 [=JeffH]
  72 [JeffH]
  22 [Jeffrey Yasskin]
   8 [Johan Verrept]
   2 [kpaulh]
   1 [levangongPayPal]
  32 [Mike Jones]
  44 [Mike West]
   1 [Philip J├Ągenstedt]
   1 [Rahul Ghosh]
  22 [rlin1]
  11 [Rolf Lindemann]
   1 [Samuel Weiler]
   1 [samweiler]
  46 [Vijay Bharadwaj]
   1 [Wally Jones]
  23 [Wendy Seltzer]
   1 [wseltzer]
   2 [ynojima]
```
tl;dr: I did an initial extraction from the git hist output of any line containing a substring matching "\[.*]\]" using:
`git hist | egrep -o "\[.*\]" | sort -f | uniq -ic`

..which output all committer names/userids plus various spurious noise since some commit comments have text containing square brackets.  I extracted the committer names/userids from that output by hand, and created the `webauthn-committer-names.txt` file (below), which i subsequently used to produce the above "clean" committer list.
```
> cat webauthn-committer-names.txt
[J.C. Jones]
[Emil Lundberg]