Re: [webauthn] Enable web developers to migrate keys from one domain to another

From: Angelo Liao via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2017 22:06:21 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
One interesting thing to note here is that the Chrome's implementation of Credential Management API does allow credentials to be shared between origins through the use of [digital asset links](https://developers.google.com/digital-asset-links/v1/getting-started). It seems a relatively risky decision given that the file may be hacked. But I am sure @mikewest have given it some thoughts. Could we use similar mechanism here?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by AngeloKai
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/458#issuecomment-320793926 using your GitHub account