RE: PR #384 CredMan Integration

I am referring to Alexei's proposal. JeffH, what do you think about Alexei's proposed change in this thread?

-----Original Message-----
From: Hodges, Jeff [mailto:jeff.hodges@paypal.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2017 3:00 PM
To: Angelo Liao <huliao@microsoft.com>; Alexei Czeskis <aczeskis@google.com>; J.C. Jones <jc@mozilla.com>
Cc: public-webauthn@w3.org; Vijay Bharadwaj <vijaybh@microsoft.com>; Anthony Nadalin <tonynad@microsoft.com>; Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Subject: Re: PR #384 CredMan Integration

On 4/11/17, 12:59 PM, "Angelo Liao" <huliao@microsoft.com> wrote:

> JeffH, what do you think about the proposal?

I'm not sure which proposal you are referring to (Alexei's? Vijay's? mkwst's?), but as I noted in <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webauthn/2017Apr/0152.html>, I am for not merging PR#384 for now, evaluating things further, and possibly revising PR#384 appropriately and merging.

Though, it seems Alexei is going to submit an alternative-to-PR#384 this afternoon, plus AFAIK Mike West has further comments/thoughts on this thread (and others) to contribute. So there's more to digest/consider in the near term, which will hopefully help us come to a consensus approach.

HTH,

=JeffH