[webauthn] TPM attestation format spec is incomplete

From: Vijay Bharadwaj via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 05:09:30 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
vijaybh has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/webauthn:

== TPM attestation format spec is incomplete ==
As was gently pointed out to me by our local TPM expert, the TPM
returns a couple more structures from Tpm_Certify that need to be
conveyed back to the RP in order to be able to validate the
attestation. Currently going through the TPM specs to get more details
 on this.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/226 using your GitHub account