[webauthn] Example Use Cases only has phone-as-authenticator example -- we should add another

From: Alexei Czeskis via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 23:36:09 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
leshi has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/webauthn:

== Example Use Cases only has phone-as-authenticator example -- we
should add another ==
The current "Use Cases" section stats:
> The below use case scenarios illustrate use of two very different
types of authenticators, as well as outline further scenarios.
Additional scenarios, including sample code, are given later in ยง10
Sample scenarios.

However, I think only one type of authenticator is described (a
phone).  I suggest we also and a description of a non-phone
authenticator.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/223 using your GitHub account