Re: Attestation changes (was RE: [webauthn] new commits pushed by rlin1)

One more thing: using a single level2Data structure for signature assertion
and attestation might need more explanation as the security posture might
be different (unrestricted keys, etc.).

--

*Rolf* *Lindemann*
Senior Director, Products and Technology

*Nok Nok Labs Inc.*
2100 Geng Road, Suite 105
Palo Alto, CA 94303
T +1 650 433 1300