Re: [webauthn] Make attestation more modular

From: Rolf Lindemann via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 11:31:08 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
The name "Credential Attestation Statement" of section 4.9 is a bit
surprising.
We are talking about attestation statements in general and the
WebAuthnAttestation interface in particular.  Could we rename section
4.9 to either Attestation Statement or Web Authentication Attestation
Interface (in order to avoid yet another term for it)?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rlin1
Please view or discuss this issue at