Re: [administrivia] regarding recent flood of commits from me..

On 9/12/16, 11:14 PM, "Vijay Bharadwaj" <vijaybh@microsoft.com<mailto:vijaybh@microsoft.com>> wrote:
I went ahead and deleted a bunch of stale branches. In the process I also found that branches I had published recently got deleted from the server (in particular the branch I am about to send a PR from),

apologies for causing you extra work :(

likely because your fork did not know about them yet. It was relatively easy to republish the branches from my local copy, so no harm done (I think).

fingers crossed

apologies again,

=JeffH

If anyone else is in the same situation, please check that your branches have not been wiped off the server, and republish them if they have.

From: Hodges, Jeff [mailto:jeff.hodges@paypal.com]
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2016 5:14 PM
To: W3C WebAuthn WG <public-webauthn@w3.org<mailto:public-webauthn@w3.org>>
Subject: [administrivia] regarding recent flood of commits from me..

..i apologize -- I messed up and ran a sync-your-remote-fork tool on my local webauthn repo (which I've been using without employing my remote fork), which synced all my local branches with the official webauthn remote repo, many of which are old branches we'd deleted on the webauthn remote repo but which I still had lying around :(

in examining..

https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/branches/all?page=1

it appears at this time I do not /think/ any legit work-in-progess was messed up in any of the current WIP branches, and it looks like we can fairly easily clean this up via the github UI.  please let me know if you see otherwise.

sorry about that,

=JeffH