[administrivia] regarding recent flood of commits from me..

From: Hodges, Jeff <jeff.hodges@paypal.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 00:13:45 +0000
To: W3C WebAuthn WG <public-webauthn@w3.org>
..i apologize -- I messed up and ran a sync-your-remote-fork tool on my local webauthn repo (which I've been using without employing my remote fork), which synced all my local branches with the official webauthn remote repo, many of which are old branches we'd deleted on the webauthn remote repo but which I still had lying around :(

in examining..

https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/branches/all?page=1

it appears at this time I do not /think/ any legit work-in-progess was messed up in any of the current WIP branches, and it looks like we can fairly easily clean this up via the github UI.  please let me know if you see otherwise.

sorry about that,

=JeffH