W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-webauthn@w3.org > September 2016

[w3c/webauthn] 622b31: Merge remote-tracking branch 'refs/remotes/origin/...

From: GitHub <noreply@github.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 16:50:23 -0700
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Message-ID: <57d73f3f280e_4f0b3fe0c75e314c30137@hookshot-fe4-cp1-prd.iad.github.net.mail>
  Branch: refs/heads/vijaybh/editorial-refactor
  Home:   https://github.com/w3c/webauthn
  Commit: 622b31727c0c7806f4fd289070deef37c83507f7
      https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/commit/622b31727c0c7806f4fd289070deef37c83507f7
  Author: Vijay Bharadwaj <vijaybh@users.noreply.github.com>
  Date:   2016-04-13 (Wed, 13 Apr 2016)

  Changed paths:
    M index.src.html

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge remote-tracking branch 'refs/remotes/origin/master' into vijaybh/editorial-refactor


  Commit: ec2cb571beba21d3574ae1c927a94c3b1f655853
      https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/commit/ec2cb571beba21d3574ae1c927a94c3b1f655853
  Author: Vijay Bharadwaj <vijaybh@users.noreply.github.com>
  Date:   2016-04-13 (Wed, 13 Apr 2016)

  Changed paths:
    M index.src.html

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/w3c/webauthn into vijaybh/editorial-refactor


  Commit: 87a7af08d6e7f7f102653ed2bb9f7a5fd1745e7b
      https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/commit/87a7af08d6e7f7f102653ed2bb9f7a5fd1745e7b
  Author: Vijay Bharadwaj <vijaybh@users.noreply.github.com>
  Date:   2016-04-18 (Mon, 18 Apr 2016)

  Changed paths:
    M lib/id.mk

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/w3c/webauthn into vijaybh/editorial-refactor


  Commit: ed0153daf7b3d5b0825180a24696147627cf5492
      https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/commit/ed0153daf7b3d5b0825180a24696147627cf5492
  Author: Vijay Bharadwaj <vijaybh@users.noreply.github.com>
  Date:   2016-04-18 (Mon, 18 Apr 2016)

  Changed paths:
    M index.src.html

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Editorial refactor of spec

Initial proposal for how the spec could be organized to address #1.
Fixes #7, #9. I also removed text that was duplicated across signature
and attestation sections, and added some minimal glue in its place.

I also removed some bikeshed warnings (which could be seen in the
previous version by running bikeshed with the --debug option).

I have some more cleanups I would like to discuss, but would like to get
agreement on this direction first. If agreed, I will add whitespace
cleanups in a separate commit before merging to master.


Compare: https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/compare/622b31727c0c^...ed0153daf7b3
Received on Monday, 12 September 2016 23:50:52 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Tuesday, 5 July 2022 07:26:22 UTC