Re: [webauthn] Allow caller to pick between strict and eTLD+1 matching

From: =JeffH via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2016 16:31:03 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Ok, I can live with either this "boolean switch" approach, or Dirk's
as-yet-not-in-a-PR-it-seems approach. There are detail-level issues in
 this "boolean switch" approach, tho I'll wait to see which approach
we go with before working on detail polishing. thanks for writing this
 up.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/162#issuecomment-245339219 using
your GitHub account