Re: [webauthn] Spec draft points to wrong GitHub issues page

From: Vijay Bharadwaj via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2016 22:55:35 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Note that this exposes another problem: we had locked our Bikeshed
version some time ago to a "known good" version to avoid other issues.
 So even though Tab has fixed this issue in the upstream sources we do
 not benefit from it.

A long time ago I'd suggested that we keep our Bikeshed config in our
own repo and copy it over the Bikeshed version (i.e. keep our own
version of bikeshed/include/webauthn just like we do for
bikeshed/spec-data right now). I just never got around to it. This
seems like another reason to do that.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by vijaybh
Please view or discuss this issue at