Re: [webauthn] Spec draft points to wrong GitHub issues page

From: =JeffH via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2016 21:54:12 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
hm, I tried adding the "issue tracking" metadata param within index.bs
 like so..
`Issue Tracking: Github https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues`, but
the resultant bikeshed output still has the problem as-described by
Brad.  However, this did add an "issue tracking" item to the spec's
front matter under the spec title, which is something we oughta retain
 in any case.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/183#issuecomment-244224642
using your GitHub account