Re: wrt github.com/w3c memberships and also webauthn* teams?

Hi Jeff and Group,

If you've given us your github ID, you've been invited to the webauthn
group. (Group membership isn't required to start issues or make pull
requests, but it's a convenient way of gathering these IDs). These
invitations must be "accepted" (I do not know where) before people show
up in the group.

--Wendy

On 03/07/2016 01:44 PM, Hodges, Jeff wrote:
> Hi Wendy & Harry,
>
> I'm guessing these items are on your todo list, but mentioning just in case..
>
> it seems various folks (eg Hubert ("levangongPayPal") and Rolf ("rlin1")) haven't been added as members of the github.com/w3c "organizational account", and thus also not added to eg the webauthn-editors team.
>
> also, I see three webauthn* teams <https://github.com/orgs/w3c/teams?page=2>:
>
> webauthn, webauthn-chairs, webauthn-editors
>
> what's the "webauthn" team for?
>
> I note that rbarnes "bifurcation" isn't added to webauthn-chairs, plus not everyone who's nominally annointed as an editor is added to webauthn-editors.
>
> HTH,
>
> =JeffH

Policy Counsel and Domain Lead, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
http://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)