Re: Welcome to Web Authentication Working Group - agenda for March 4th F2F

On 03/04/2016 01:46 PM, Anthony Nadalin wrote:
> There is a webex, I think Wendy sent it out earlier and there is an IRC

We have dial-in for the WebAuthn meeting via webex:
+1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number
Access code: 649 558 200

https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m9c0ac337bfc2e95f4f6f5f8792cfa07e
Meeting password: webauthn
irc:  irc.w3.org #webauthn

--Wendy

Policy Counsel and Domain Lead, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
http://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)