[webauthn] new commits pushed by jcjones

From: J.C. Jones via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 16:27:05 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org

The following commits were just pushed by jcjones to
https://github.com/w3c/webauthn:

* Rename index.src.html to index.bs

The Bikeshed documentation indicates that the preferred filename for
the input
file into Bikeshed tool should use the suffix ".bs" [1]. We chose to
start with
".src.html" instead because the templates we were working from used
that form,
but it's now deprecated.

This change renames the input file to match Bikeshed's
recommendations.

1) https://github.com/tabatkins/bikeshed#bikeshed-file-extension
  by J.C. Jones
https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/commit/8490e977a5e7dbeddc578e3f03793f843f7f765f

* Merge pull request #134 from jcjones/master

https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/commit/789dfa31464afed9f8ecb9f30d6f9f9d5c4358c9