using cloud-based bikeshed

From: Hodges, Jeff <jeff.hodges@paypal.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 17:34:54 +0000
To: W3C WebAuthn WG <public-webauthn@w3.org>
now that we've incorporated the former biblio.json directly into the spec source file (index.src.html), we can use the cloud-based bikeshed.   here's how I'm doing it..

first, check for errors..

curl https://api.csswg.org/bikeshed/ -F file=@index.src.html -F force=1 -F output=err > errors.txt ; ls -l errors* ; cat errors.txt

..cloud bikeshed appears to halt on the first fatal error, so this can be a repetitive thing if you've badly horked index.src.html (in that case I run bikeshed locally to get a list of errors, go fix 'em, and use the cloud bikeshed as a final check).

then, once index.src.html is error-free, run..

curl https://api.csswg.org/bikeshed/ -F file=@index.src.html -F force=1 > index.html

..which will overwrite an existing index.html, just fyi/fwiw.

HTH,

=JeffH