From: "Coralie Mercier" <coralie@w3.org>
To: "w3c-ac-forum@w3.org" <w3c-ac-forum@w3.org>
Cc: chairs@w3.org
Subject: Web Authentication Working Group Charter Approved; join the Web
Authentication Working Group (Call for Participation)
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2016 16:57:36 +0100

Dear Advisory Committee representative,
Chairs,

The Director is pleased to announce the approval of the Web Authentication
Working Group charter:
      https://www.w3.org/2015/12/web-authentication-charter.html

This group is chartered until 8 February 2017.

The mission of the Web Authentication Working Group is to define a
client-side API providing strong authentication functionality to Web
Applications.

Use this form to join the group; the form will also instruct you how to
nominate participants:
      https://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/87227/join

The Working Group chairs are Richard Barnes (Mozilla) and Anthony Nadalin
(Microsoft). The initial Team Contact is Harry Halpin.

As announced when we issued the call for charter review, the Working Group
will have its first face-to-face meeting on March 4th in San Francisco,
hosted by Microsoft and collocated with the RSA conference.

We invite Member participants who anticipate joining the Web
Authentication Working Group to register for this meeting by 2016-03-02:
      https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/webauthn