Markdown cleanup

From: Vijay Bharadwaj <vijaybh@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 21:41:51 +0000
To: W3C WebAuthn WG <public-webauthn@w3.org>
Hi,

As promised, I went through the spec and cleaned up the markdown. The resulting HTML (copy attached in case you don't have Bikeshed) is hopefully indistinguishable from the previous version - let me know if you notice any issues. The new Bikeshed source (which you can find in Github) is now at least stylistically consistent (whether it's prettier is of course a matter of opinion, though I think it is).

Please let me know if you find any issues. As mentioned earlier, I would like to merge this in quickly if possible so that Mike and Jeff can do their editorial passes and not have to deal with monster merge conflicts.

Thanks,

--
-Vijay