Re: Milestones

From: Hodges, Jeff <jeff.hodges@paypal.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 16:46:19 +0000
To: "'public-webauthn@w3.org'" <public-webauthn@w3.org>
On 3/30/16, 3:28 PM, "Anthony Nadalin" <tonynad@microsoft.com<mailto:tonynad@microsoft.com>> wrote:

I have created 2 milestones and set milestones for each of the open issues, please review and let me know if you don't agree, also when you create a new issue please assign a milestone to the issue;

FPWD (First Public Working Draft) due date of May 13th (coincide with the Berlin F2F)

this lists all the issues with the FPWD milestone..

https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/milestones/FPWD

SPWD (Second Public Working Draft) due date of September 13th (coincide with TPAC)

similarly for SPWD..

https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/milestones/SPWD