RE: index.html missing from repo master branch -- regen upon merges ?

Isn’t it just the index.html that is stored on the gh-pages branch?

https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/blob/gh-pages/index.html

On April 7, 2016 at 10:32:08 AM, Mike Jones (michael.jones@microsoft.com) wrote:

I also noticed that this was missing after pulling master.  I assumed that it’s what’s deployed at http://w3c.github.io/webauthn/ when working on my reviews.  But if we could also populate it at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn - that would be good.

                                                          -- Mike

From: Hodges, Jeff [mailto:jeff.hodges@paypal.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 7, 2016 2:26 PM
To: W3C WebAuthn WG <public-webauthn@w3.org>
Subject: index.html missing from repo master branch -- regen upon merges ?

Hubert & I notice that index.html missing from the github.com/w3c/webauthn repo master branch.

index.html is the "formatted" output gen'd by bikeshed.  if you have bikeshed installed, running  make in your repo clone directory will generate it. (ie, see the Makefile)

perhaps we should figure out a way that auto-generates index.html upon merges to master such that index.html tracks the current state of the post-merge(s) spec?

=JeffH