Re: [Agenda] 29 September WebAuthn/Payments joint task force call (cryptograms, TPAC)

> On Sep 29, 2020, at 1:42 AM, Gerhard Oosthuizen <goosthuizen@entersekt.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Ian/Benjamin,
>
> It would be good to also get an update on the latest discussions around changing the EMVCo 3D Secure API (ARes supporting a list of Fido credentials), or if we should consider trying to fit the flow into the current spec (v2.3)?

Hi Gerhard,

I have no objection to that if it comes up during the call today. However, I want to mention that that topic is part of the WPSIG agenda on 6 October.

Ian
--
Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
https://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs/