Re: Details on Google's implementation of passkeys

I think it needs to be considered single factor phishing resistant.

I don’t know if DPK without attestation is really useful.

It is defiantly better than a password and probably better than password
plus SMS.

If the expectations are reasonable they are fine with no DPK.

John B.