From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2021 12:06 AM
To: public-webauthn-adoption@w3.org
Subject: Agenda 2021-01-25

Hi,

Here is a proposed agenda for our meeting scheduled on Monday (Jan 25) at 6pm UTC (logistics [1]).

# WebAuthn.How status update

# Conformance test suite

# Market adoption metrics
  ACTION: Andrew to share more usable metrics on WebAuthn market addressability

# Platform-specific implementations
[ongoing] ACTION: Dom to suggest a way forward on tracking platform-specific implementations considerations
ACTION: Nick to ask John Bradley if he can share his documented platform-specific authenticators oddities [ongoing] ACTION: Dom to work with DavidT on granularity of MDN data on browser support for WebAuthn

# Input on https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1510
flagged by WebAuthn WG as needed our input

Dom

1.
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/internal-webauthn-adoption/2020May/0001.html