From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 2, 2021 10:44 AM
To: Andrew Shikiar <andrew@fidoalliance.org>
Cc: public-webauthn-adoption@w3.org
Subject: Question about FIDO data [Was: Agenda 2021-01-25]

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for providing this information. I would love to be able to tell people:

 “N people today have a browser on their device that supports Web Authentication and an authenticator built into that device.”

It seems like you saying that N=4.6B, and that this makes up 86% of all Internet users. Is that a correct interpretation of your numbers?

Thank you,

Ian
--
Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>