Fwd: Manning Publications liveProject on Webauthn

Of possible interest...

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Valeria Szabo <vasz@manning.com>
Date: Sun, Apr 11, 2021 at 3:46 PM
Subject: Manning Publications liveProject on Webauthn

I'm writing to ask whether you might be interested in discussing the
possibility of collaborating with us in developing a liveProject, which
teaches developers skills through real-world use cases. My colleague, Troy
Dreier (Acquisitions Editor at Manning) is interested in discussing your
expertise on Webauthn.

You can see more information on liveProjects here, including titles that
have already been published: https://liveproject.manning.com. This new type
of project helps people learn by doing. Programmers are able to learn new
skills by working in real-world scenarios under the guidance of experts. Your
role would be to help us identify interesting projects and skills that are
in demand and to work with us to develop new projects for our platform.

If you are perhaps interested in discussing this or have any ideas or
recommendations for the types of real-world problems that would fit into
our liveProject platform, I would be happy to schedule a time with Troy to
chat with you about it.

I am aware that you are a busy person, so in case you are not available, we
would be very grateful for any recommendations you might have for experts
in this area.

Many thanks in advance for your consideration.

All the best,
Valeria Szabo

--
Valeria Szabo
Assistant Acquisitions Editor

ps: Ideally, we are looking for experts with several years of experience,
and if possible with some "teaching" experience (including talks, articles,
blogging etc). However, since we have experienced editors, they can help
with the actual process of developing a liveProject.