Re: Agenda 2020-09-14

Hello,

Can we add a point of conversation on the seeming expiration of https://fidoalliance.co.nz? <https://fidoalliance.co.nz/?> The domain no longer resolves to anything, making it impossible to register domains for Metadata Service testing via the FIDO Conformance Tools. Perhaps someone in attendance will be able to identify an alternative URL?

-Matthew