Re: Shopify WebAuthn UX

I agree, but I personally think it's better to not offer these users
*anything using WebAuthn* rather than giving them a confusing/flawed
experience. Users *should not *be using a platform/bound authenticator for
2-SV. It'll simply result in lockout when they inevitably change to another
machine. That's why, at Google, even while we haven't fully embraced UVPA's
yet, we *hard disallow *platform authenticators for 2-SV.