RE: Agenda 2020-08-24

Bullets / slides should be sufficient – if we need more clarity we can set up a separate call.

If Yuriy is able to join on Monday (David from FIDO is also on PTO) he can help translate the requirements to me as well.

From: Matthew Miller <matthew@millerti.me>
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2020 9:00 AM
To: Andrew Shikiar <andrew@fidoalliance.org>
Cc: 'Dominique Hazael-Massieux' <dom@w3.org>; public-webauthn-adoption <public-webauthn-adoption@w3.org>
Subject: RE: Agenda 2020-08-24

Hello Dom,

Alex and I are prepping a brief demo of a PoC that aims to more eloquently demonstrate our intentions. Can I have a few minutes on Monday to demonstrate it via screenshare?

@Andrew: What's the fidelity of the description that FIDO's legal team would want to look over? That'll help Alex and I start drafting an appropriately-detailed document after the next meeting.

Thank you,
-Matthew

---- On Fri, 21 Aug 2020 08:38:47 -0700 Andrew Shikiar <andrew@fidoalliance.org <mailto:andrew@fidoalliance.org> > wrote ----

Hi Dom -

I will not be able to make Monday's call. In regards to my action, I'm still seeking description from Alex & Matt which I can take to FIDO's legal team -- as soon as we have that we can get that ball rolling.

Thanks,

Andrew

--
Andrew Shikiar | Executive Director & CMO | FIDO Alliance
Office: +1-310-566-7077 | Mobile: +1-310-489-3159