From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2020 4:51 AM
To: public-webauthn-adoption@w3.org
Subject: Agenda 2020-08-24

Hi,

Here is a proposed agenda for our call Monday (Aug 24) at 5pm UTC [1]

CI testing of WebAuthn:
* ACTION: Andrew to lead work on assessing how to lift potential barriers in using FIDO conformance test suite in CI workflows

* ACTION: Alex and Matt to describe needs of using test suite in the context of CI to the public-webauthn-adoption

Practical WebAuthn project:
* https://github.com/webauthn-adoption/practical-webauthn/
* [ONGOING] ACTION: Nick to advance work on Design Documents https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IV0Feui74Swm7GLaNH69ZXrt6Tygcm313Bsew4ab_SU/edit#heading=h.ybcxwiu57r6y

Incognito mode and WebAuthn adoption