Re: WAST support on GitHub

On 22 June 2017 at 12:26, John Gardner <gardnerjohng@gmail.com> wrote:

> Should these keywords only be highlighted as such when they're matched at
> the start of an S-expression?

Their keyword status does not dependent on context, so I would highlight
them anywhere.

You might also be interested in the draft specification of the lexical
syntax, which gives a few more details:

  https://webassembly.github.io/spec/text/lexical.html

And actually, I just see that the definition of `keyword` there is bogus as
written. :)