Re: WAST support on GitHub

Nice! Some observations:

- most module-level keywords seem to be missing, e.g., `global`, `memory`,
`table`, `import`, `export` and more
- `clz`, `ctz`, `popcnt` are int-only
- `lt` is float-only
- block comments can nest, but I suspect the highlighting mechanism won't
be able to handle that?

You can peek at the definition of the lexical grammar in the reference
interpreter for regexps and a complete list of tokens:

https://github.com/WebAssembly/spec/blob/master/interpreter/text/lexer.mll#L91

/Andreas