invert webview - javaFX

From: Mestral Adeona-Pakjur <dieselmossltd@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 21:08:27 +0000 (UTC)
To: "public-webassembly@w3.org" <public-webassembly@w3.org>
Greetings...

my comment is probably overly trivial even - dumb - so forgive me...
but - all i want to do is invert WebView - javaFX's webview
make WebView big & it's container small
i wanted to suggest this to the people at jPro.io - but - i guess you're more convenient
javaFX has such incredibly beautiful potential - i'd like it not to be excluded from browser deployment

due to security concerns - we are after all - further into the 21st century
thank you - ( im excited about web-assembly - especially in msft Edge)

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app