Re: Any thoughts about compiler package manager for web assembly?

https://github.com/WebAssembly/design/issues/761

Thanks Luke Briggs for the suggestion of where this should go. Btw, can you
post your replies to me about this idea to the link above? Or would you
rather I post it on your behalf? Either works.

Anyhow, any further discussions about this concept shall go to this issue
page.