Re: Any thoughts about compiler package manager for web assembly?

What does this mean in practice for the average user if this idea is
implemented? It may mean that on the top of any html page, you should
declare what language dependencies your html uses (does it use C, python,
ruby, javascript, or dart etc...). This would prompt the browser to check a
package manager for the latest compiler/interpreter that can understand
these language.