Re: Google claiming 'Initial import of v8-native WASM.'

I agree with JF that this is not the right forum for this discussion, but
just to briefly address the concerns here:

It's always been the plan of the group to have a binary encoding. Both the
binary and text format are still under discussion, and moving a prototype
into V8 doesn't mean that it's "finished." We will strive to mirror the
public consensus and track it closely. We view the binary format today as a
starting point rather than an end point.

Using the mainline V8 repository is mostly one of logistics, since there
are several engineers who span the two repositories routinely. V8 has
plenty of other internal prototyping and is no less public than the repo
maintained on GitHub. One big benefit is better continuous integration,
testing and code reviewing capabilities.

-B