Re: WebAssembly CG video call: September 19th

Hello WebAssembly CG members,

Here are the notes from the September 19th CG call <https://github.com/WebAssembly/meetings/blob/master/2017/CG-09-19.md#meeting-notes>.

The next CG meeting will be Tuesday October 3rd at 9AM Pacific Time. I’ve already posted an agenda <https://github.com/WebAssembly/meetings/blob/master/2017/CG-10-03.md>, but there are no items on it at the moment. Please send pull requests if you have topics in mind.

Thanks,

JF
WebAssembly CG Chair