Re: WebAssembly video call: August 8th

Hello WebAssembly CG members,

Notes from this week’s video call are now online <https://github.com/WebAssembly/meetings/blob/master/2017/CG-08-08.md>. Thanks all for attending! As discussed we’ll be holding these meetings every other week, same time, and will use the same video call link. I’ll send a reminder and ask newcomers to contact me to register.

We’re also happy to announce the formation of a WebAssembly Working Group <https://www.w3.org/blog/2017/08/launching-the-webassembly-working-group/>.

With the formation of this Working Group, we will soon be able to recommend an official version of the WebAssembly specification <https://webassembly.github.io/spec/>.

For those of you affiliated with a W3C member organization, I'd like to encourage you to join the Working Group.
You can do so here <https://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/#%23%23%23%23/join> (scroll down to WebAssembly). Your AC rep will need to approve your organization joining.

Thanks,

JF
WebAssembly CG Chair