Re: [webappsec] Help build the CSP test suite at Test the Web Forward Portland, August 3

Thanks, Zhiquiang, that was it.

It wasn't clear to me that I had to to this step even to run tests that
already had a MANIFEST in their subdir - I thought it was just for creating
new test suites.

PR 1069 makes a few minor clarifications to this step in the README.

https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/1069

cheers,

Brad