Re: [webappsec-testsuite] runner.js puzzler

So, it seems a cross-browser workaround is to:

Send the report to a php script that writes it to disk.
Then load a script...
 Using "defer"...
   To create and append a hidden iframe...
      That calls a another php script...
         That reads the report off disk...
            and postMessages it to the parent window...
               Which performs tests on the data in the main document
context.

/need a beer now

Still would like any hints on how to put tests in grandchildren iframes of
runner.js without breaking it, if you know how.

-Brad